Hyaluron Pen Basic TrainingRegular price $599.00 Sale price $149.00
IMAGINE BEING ABLE TO GIVE YOURSELF OR CLIENTS WRINKLE-FREE, VIBRANT SKIN WITHOUT USING A NEEDLE!
Hyaluron pens are arguably the biggest trend of 2020-21. The Hyaluron Pen uses pressure to push natural fillers into the skin. It can be used to plump lips and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
With our newest course, you will not only master the latest up-and-coming trend in the beauty market, but you will have the tools and knowledge you need to perform the service on yourself or potentially even a client (or two). Sounds good, right?
✔ 24/7 ONLINE ACCESS TO COURSE - Don't worry about the time -With 24/7 online access to the course, we’ve got you covered. With UNLIMITED DAYS of access to the course, we can make sure that we reach your goals at your pace.
✔ DOWNLOADABLE PDF FORMS - With access to our PDF forms and resources, we will make your journey to become a hyaluronic pen technician look easy from day one.
✔ CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION - After the completion of our course, you will receive a certificate that can be shown to potential clients to build trust and authority.
✔ BIG STUDENT DISCOUNTS - Not only do we provide you with an awesome course but you’ll also get AMAZING student discounts on products and supplies!
✔ EXTRA HELP - Are you feeling lost? We got your back! All students will be able to contact us through email for extra help. Your success is our success.
WHY BECOME A HYALURON PEN TECHNICIAN?
- Average cost of service: $200
- Duration of results: 6-12 months approx.
- Average treatment time: 30-60 minutes
- Areas treated: Lip & Facial Rejuvenation. Add volume to lips, cheeks, jawline, and nose.
- You do NOT need to be a doctor, nurse, or cosmetologist to take this course!
🚫 No Needle 🚫 No Injection 🚫 No Pain!
- Understanding the mechanics of the Hyaluron Pen
- Understanding Hyaluronic Acid & it's chemical composition
- Anatomy of the Skin
- Health and Safety Precautions- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Client Consultation
- How to assemble the Hyaluron Pen and what its parts are used for
- Application procedures for Lips, Cheeks, and Stomach
- Post Appointment Information
- Client Aftercare
*** SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT ARE SOLD SEPARATELY ON OUR WEBSITE ***
**THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR THE BEGINNER WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO PERFORM THE SERVICE ON THEMSELVES/FRIENDS/FAMILY**